Executive Assistant - Leading Global Creative Communications Agency
Apply for this role
What if your expertise could help someone, somewhere, to live a better life?
Helping children living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis to communicate their pain, giving people with psoriasis their confidence back, shocking 2.3 million HCPs into taking action against second heart attacks to proving to the world that eczema isn’t a skin condition.
Havas Lynx Group is a creative communications agency dedicated to changing the way the world does healthcare communications for the better. We are committed to bringing about change. Change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. We work alongside healthcare professionals, patients, carers, and pharmaceutical brands to overcome the complex challenges of modern healthcare. Our work blends strategic insight and deep scientific understanding with creativity and digital innovation, delivering healthcare campaigns and solutions that really make a difference to people’s lives.
An accredited Top 40 ‘UK Great Place to Work’, we’re a team of over 500+ people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 35 years and an ever-evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
The role of Executive Assistant will support and help with the smooth running of the Manchester team and office. You will report into the Head of Travel, Events and Executive Support, helping to organise calendars, meetings, and events; whilst supporting with administration tasks for the wider team. By nature, you will cope well under pressure, you will adapt to change easily, have a keen eye for detail and be exceptionally good with people You will have an upbeat demeanour and always have a glass-half-full view.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Manage the diary, proactively managing priorities and clashes and finding solutions to suit everyone in all circumstances
- Help prepare for and attend meetings, capturing minutes and following up on decisions and actions
- Provide effective project management support to ensure timelines and outcomes are met
- Responsible for travel arrangements, covering diary management
- Coordinate and help plan for events and meetings
- Handle expenses – monthly processing of personal payments and corporate cards
What we’d like to see from you:
- At least 2 years supporting at an executive level
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to use own initiative
What you can expect from us
A supportive and challenging environment in which you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make an impact that matters. We put a huge investment into #LYNXLife and our #LXAcademy internal programmes. It’s a unique initiative that aims to reward hard work, reduce pressures, and ensure that we can all enjoy our time at Lynx. Our strategy is to build capabilities internally and inspire the best talent, so we can continue to deliver on our mission.
You can also expect a whole host of benefits, including:
- Hybrid Working
- Starting holiday allowance of 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, with increasing allowance connected to length of service
- Option to buy, carry or sell holidays
- Early Friday finish throughout the year
- Seasonal working hours
- Enhanced family leave, pay and return to work benefit scheme
- Extensive L&D support
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Season ticket interest free loans for travel
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Company pension scheme
- Fully compensated company events
- Volunteer days
- Wellbeing programme including sports clubs, discounted gym memberships, free onsite flu vaccinations, extended lunch breaks on Wellness Wednesdays and much more
- +Medicash healthcare benefit
- 24/7 access to a free, confidential and independent Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace nursery benefit
Get in touch to find out how we can make an impact that matters together.