Client Services Director
Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
Havas Lynx Group. We’re a team of around 540 people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever-evolving future. Take a look at our social media channels for a glimpse of what we get up to via @havaslynxeu on Instagram and Havas Lynx Group on YouTube and Facebook.
In the role of Client Services Director, you will take responsibility for the overall running and financial health of your core agency. As part of the agency leadership team, you will devise and instil a long-term strategy encompassing a profitable business unit, exceptional client satisfaction and a positive team culture.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key client contacts, ensuring their satisfaction, retention and repeat business
- Take overall responsibility for the execution and running of each client account, ensuring we are producing commercially viable solutions and taking action to address any issues as they arise
- Undertake workforce planning to build a strong team in line with the agency’s strategic objectives and forecasted client needs
- Develop the capability and professionalism of your team, nurturing their talent and actively equipping them for roles of greater responsibility all the while representing the value of Havas Lynx and forging the right culture for sustainable success
- Take overall responsibility for the financial health of your agency. Set, and deliver against, realistic yet ambitious targets both in terms of existing client growth and new business
- Optimise the growth and profit applications of your clients, creating a profitable business unit
- Ensure that you keep up to date with relevant industry advancements and proactively share this knowledge with internal teams and clients as appropriate. Encourage your team to do the same
- Encourage and ensure your team takes advantage of any relevant training opportunities. This can include internal training through #LXAcademy, and external opportunities to develop their knowledge such as industry events and conferences
- Be a hands-on leader with a start-up mentality, demonstrating best practice in order to build and develop the team not just commercially but personally as well
Skills and experience
- A network agency background
- Experience in launching global brands within healthcare
- Management of sizable client services teams, £1-2m
- Financial management of seven figure plus accounts with global clients
- An established leader, and team manager with a demonstrable track record of developing talent and creating exceptional culture
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package encompassing Pension, and annual leave
- #LXAcademy – our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Mentor programme
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Seasonal working hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
- Office dogs
- Drinks Trolley Fridays
- Plus, lots, lots more