Senior Account Executive
What if your expertise could help someone, somewhere, to live a better life?
Helping children living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis to communicate their pain, giving people with psoriasis their confidence back, shocking 2.3 million HCPs into taking action against second heart attacks to proving to the world that eczema isn’t a skin condition.
Havas Lynx Group is a creative communications agency dedicated to changing the way the world does healthcare communications for the better. We are committed to bringing about change. Change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. We work alongside healthcare professionals, patients, carers, and pharmaceutical brands to overcome the complex challenges of modern healthcare. Our work blends strategic insight and deep scientific understanding with creativity and digital innovation, delivering healthcare campaigns and solutions that really make a difference to people’s lives.
We’re a team of over 500+ people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 35 years and an ever-evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
As a Senior Account Executive at Havas Lynx Group, you are responsible for assisting in the day to day running of client accounts, providing an excellent level of customer service to our clients. You will manage assigned jobs through your agency’s systems and procedures, liaising with internal teams and supporting the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager as appropriate. Further to this you should be confident in managing significant elements of these projects independently. You will have the ability to liaise with clients and suppliers, whilst demonstrating sound organisational and financial management skills.
What you can expect to be doing:
· You will be proactive in developing and maintaining a close and productive relationship with key client contacts, acting with integrity at all times and including the AM in communications/key decisions as appropriate
· You will actively manage the production schedule for projects and liaise with internal Creative, Medical Writing, and Insights teams to guarantee all activity is delivered on time
· You will support the Account Manager to ensure research is prepared for briefs, pitches, and presentations, and demonstrate capability in contributing to meetings
· You will monitor ongoing costs throughout the projects you are working on, and work with your manager to deal with any financial queries.
· You will develop good working relationships with all disciplines including them in relevant discussions to ensure they can add value to the projects you are responsible for delivering
· You will ensure the work that you send to the client is completed in a timely fashion, to budget and is of the utmost quality, with high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and relevance to brief
· You will ensure timely, accurate quotations are prepared and appropriate client signoff is sought
What we’d like to see from you:
· Previous experience of building and maintaining client relationships in a similar environment
· Ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues at all levels and disciplines
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
· Proactive and collaborative approach
· Financially and commercially aware
· Demonstrate a positive, professional and solutions oriented attitude at all times
What you can expect from us
A supportive and challenging environment in which you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make an impact that matters. We put a huge investment into #LYNXLife and our #LXAcademy internal programmes. It’s a unique initiative that aims to reward hard work, reduce pressures, and ensure that we can all enjoy our time at Lynx. Our strategy is to build capabilities internally and inspire the best talent, so we can continue to deliver on our mission.
You can also expect a whole host of benefits, including:
· Hybrid Working
· 28 days annual leave
· Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service (with the option to buy more, or sell)
· Early Friday finish throughout the year
· Extra early Friday finish during summer months
· Late Monday start during winter months
· Wellness Wednesdays with extended lunch hours
· Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
· Season ticket interest free loans for travel
· #LXAcademy – our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
· Life insurance
· Company pension scheme
· Medicash healthcare benefit
· Enhanced parental return to work scheme
· Fully paid for, company parties and socials!
Get in touch to find out how we can make an impact that matters together.