Senior Account Executive
Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
We are Havas Lynx Group; a team of almost 450 people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
The role of Senior Account Executive will see you being responsible for assisting the day to day running of client accounts and providing an excellent level of customer service. You will be proactive and a people person; you’ll build last relationships with your clients and colleagues. It’s an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing team and account, and help deliver world-renowned creative campaigns.
• You will develop a thorough understanding of the client’s needs and ensure requests are dealt with promptly
• You will actively manage the production schedule for projects and liaise with internal Creative, Medical Writing, and Insights teams to guarantee all activity is delivered on time
• You will support the Account Manager to ensure research is prepared for briefs, pitches, and presentations, and demonstrate capability in contributing to meetings
• You will monitor ongoing costs throughout the projects you are working on, and work with your manager to deal with any financial queries.
What we offer
• 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service (with the option to buy more)
• Extensive Healthcare cover
• #LXAcademy – our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
• Season ticket loans for travel
• Seasonal working hours
• Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
• Office dogs
• Drinks trolley Fridays
• Plus lots, lots more
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.