Account Director - Creative Agency
Apply for this role
What if your expertise could help someone, somewhere, to live a better life?
Helping children living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis to communicate their pain, giving people with psoriasis their confidence back, shocking 2.3 million HCPs into taking action against second heart attacks to proving to the world that eczema isn’t a skin condition.
Havas Lynx Group is a creative communications agency dedicated to changing the way the world does healthcare communications for the better. We are committed to bringing about change. Change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. We work alongside healthcare professionals, patients, carers, and pharmaceutical brands to overcome the complex challenges of modern healthcare. Our work blends strategic insight and deep scientific understanding with creativity and digital innovation, delivering healthcare campaigns and solutions that really make a difference to people’s lives.
We’re a team of over 500+ people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 35 years and an ever-evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
The role of Account Director will see you take ownership of your accounts, with a focus on client satisfaction, business development, profitability and staff performance. As an Account Director, you will ensure that your clients receive the highest individual attention and that we deliver projects on time, on budget and on brief. You will lead the consultation on key strategic communication ensuring contextual suitability, exceptional creative work and industry-first innovation and quality in all campaigns. You will lead and inspire your team in their professional and personal development.
- You will build meaningful and trusting relationships with your clients ensuring you position Havas Lynx as their strategic partner.
- You will immerse yourself in your client’s business and industry in order to be best placed to deliver quality campaigns and lead your team by example.
- You will be instrumental in shaping the strategy and judging creative concepts in relevance to the original brief.
- You will have a proactive approach to identifying and initiating business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- You will take ownership for the management of your team; leading by example and supporting their individual needs.
- You will manage the wider production team; ensuring your team work cohesively to ensure that work is managed accurately in terms of timescales and budgets.
- You will be responsible for the financial health of your accounts, proactively identifying and resolving any issues and escalating these to the Client Services Director when appropriate.
What you can expect from us
A supportive and challenging environment in which you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make an impact that matters. We put a huge investment into #LYNXLife and our #LXAcademy internal programmes. It’s a unique initiative that aims to reward hard work, reduce pressures, and ensure that we can all enjoy our time at Lynx. Our strategy is to build capabilities internally and inspire the best talent, so we can continue to deliver on our mission.
You can also expect a whole host of benefits, including:
- Hybrid Working
- Starting holiday allowance of 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, with increasing allowance connected to length of service
- Option to buy, carry or sell holidays
- Early Friday finish throughout the year
- Seasonal working hours
- Enhanced family leave, pay and return to work benefit scheme
- Extensive L&D support
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Season ticket interest free loans for travel
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Company pension scheme
- Fully compensated company events
- Volunteer days
- Wellbeing programme including sports clubs, discounted gym memberships, free onsite flu vaccinations, extended lunch breaks on Wellness Wednesdays and much more
- +Medicash healthcare benefit
- 24/7 access to a free, confidential and independent Employee Assistance Programme
Get in touch to find out how we can make an impact that matters together.