Graduate Account Executive (Manchester) - September 2023
Apply for this role
Havas Lynx Group are looking for Account Executives to join our Manchester based teams on our early careers programme, Havas Archway, with roles starting September 2023!
Who we are:
We are an award-winning integrated communications agency and we are committed to bringing about change in healthcare; change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here
With UK offices in Manchester and London, the majority of the work we do is within the healthcare and wellness sector. Across our offices we have a multidisciplinary team of over 500+ people who collaborate to produce global campaigns that aim to enhance people’s lives – whether that is by empowering patients to understand their treatment options, providing a range of support to carers or educating Healthcare Professionals to make the most effective treatment decisions possible.
Find out more about our fantastic Havas Archway Programme here.
The Account Executive role:
From day one you will work with and support the wider Client Services Team (and agency) on key pieces of client work, gaining exposure to different types of projects, learning and developing key foundational skills that will set your career as an Account Executive off to the best possible start.
- On a day-to-day basis you will be working in a supportive role with more senior members of your team to help deliver global campaigns – tasks would range from establishing client relationships, attending meetings, working on budgets to developing creative briefs and liaising with internal production teams.
- You will work as part of a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team to take and interpret the briefs of major clients.
- Working to implement, and then market, the campaign in exciting and innovative ways in order to deliver against their objectives. Due to the nature of the work we do, much of this will be through digital communications – including websites, mobile and iPad applications.
The successful candidate will:
- Display strong organisational and time management skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate instances where they have worked in a team
- Be a proactive person with a creative nature who possess a keen eye for detail
We'd hope that you're enthusiastic about your career and motivated for a busy and responsible role. We place a great deal of focus on the development of our people, supporting you and providing ample opportunity to advance. We offer two invaluable internal training programmes at Lynx, the #LXAcademy and Havas Archway. You can view more information via the blog area of our website.
Looking forward to hearing from you!