Senior Creative Team
Senior Creative Team
Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
We are Havas Lynx Group; a team of around 450 people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever-evolving future. Take a look at our social media channels for a glimpse of what we get up to via @havaslynxeu on Instagram and Havas Lynx Group on YouTube and Facebook.
Role responsibilities - Senior Art Director
- You will support the team by producing creative work across a range of projects, which is appropriate and exceeds the client’s brief
- You will take ownership for the conception and delivery of your idea and include the Creative Director where appropriate
- You will actively develop your skills in core design applications including, but not limited to, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- You will work in partnership with the Client Services team, and initiate and respond directly to client communications where appropriate
- You will support in pitch activity, sometimes taking the lead – leading the Creative Team’s activity and compliment the Accounts and Strategic Teams to ensure the creative put forward is appropriate, on brief and innovative to the client need.
- You will attend briefing meetings and proactively communicate with the Strategy, Client Services, Medical, Digital, and Operations departments to ensure a smooth delivery of projects
- You will keep up to date on the creative sector, news, and events, and be motivated to share this knowledge on a regular basis with your team
- You will demonstrate a strong capability in presenting your work internally and externally
Role responsibilities - Senior Creative Copywriter
- You will take responsibility for the conception and delivery of your idea, escalating to the Creative Director or Senior Creatives where appropriate.
- You will deliver impactful, original and intelligent concepting and copywriting.
- You will demonstrate capability in presenting your work to internal and external team.
- You will deliver conceptual ideas whilst having a point of view on ideas across the wider team.
- You will check concepts and copy to ensure it meets strategic goals and objectives.
- You will use your knowledge and experience to mentor Junior Creatives in the team.
What we offer
- Hybrid working – split home and office-based working
- #LXAcademy – our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Enhanced parental leave plus one-year return to work benefit
- Medicash healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance
- Full wellbeing programme including organised sports - yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
- Early finish on Friday’s throughout the year plus extra early finish during summer months
- Later start on Monday’s during winter months
- Wellness Wednesdays extended lunch hour to focus on wellbeing
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) plus additional 3-days as part of discretionary Christmas shutdown
- Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service
- Auto-enrolment pension
- On-site financial advisors
- Volunteer opportunities
- Office dogs
- And the best, fully paid for, company parties and socials!
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx Group, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.