Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
Havas Lynx Group. We’re a team of over 400 people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
As a UX Consultant in our 40-strong Digital Team, you will work closely with our clients and agency partners to deliver outstanding UX products and services
- You will bring experience and expertise in a variety of UX disciplines including;
- Ability to interpret and balance business requirements and user insights into great products
- Write concise problem statements and define measurable conversion points
- Information architecture
- Experience of user flows, journey & experience mapping, service blueprints
- Low and high fidelity wire-framing and prototyping (Figma is our current tool of choice)
- User testing (remote and lab based)
- Define qual and quant driven solutions based on insights from analytics, and other relevant tooling (ie heat/scroll maps, A/B testing etc)
- It goes without saying that your written communications and interpersonal will be exceptional
- While this is not a user research role, the successful candidate will be able to work closely with our planning and research teams to help identify digital/user insights
- As we shape the UX products and services we offer within Havas Lynx, we are particularly keen to talk to pragmatic problem solvers who are comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity
- Likewise, we would expect the successful candidate to contribute to, roll out and be an advocate for those UX products and services
What we offer
- 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service (with the option to buy more)
- Extensive Healthcare cover
- #LXAcademy – our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Seasonal working hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
- Office dogs
- Drinks Trolley Fridays
- Plus lots, lots more
Please send your application to email@example.com.
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx Group, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com.
You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.
We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important.