Digital Project Manager
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
We are Havas Lynx Group; a team of over 500 people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
The role of Digital Project Manager will see you working in a multidisciplinary digital team and collaborate with all business units across the Havas Lynx Group. You will be managing the development of a range digital projects; this will include driving the campaign from concept to delivery, managing all digital jobs through agency systems and procedures, and liaising with other departments as appropriate.
- You will develop and maintain a close, productive relationship with the Digital team and wider business units
- You will showcase your knowledge and experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies to deliver complex digital projects
- You will be highly organised with experience of using JIRA
- You will be proactive and solutions focussed with an ability to manage projects on time and to budge
- You will create and execute project plans and updates when needed, ensuring all stakeholders are aware of changes, including Creative, Strategy and Client Services teams
- You will proactively evaluate the Digital team’s services, and devise and introduce improvements where appropriate
- Project management of a wide variety of digital projects including websites, back end-CMS/software, interactive tools/apps, banners and emails. At least three years’ experience managing similar digital projects in an agency environment required.
What we offer
- We have roles available on both FTC and a permanent basis with remote working options available.
- 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service (with the option to buy more)
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown
- Healthcare cover
- #LXAcademy – our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Seasonal working hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
- Office dogs
- Drinks trolley Fridays
- Plus lots, lots more
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.