Paid Media Executive
As an award-winning integrated communications agency, we are committed to bringing about change in healthcare; change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery.
With UK offices in Manchester and London, the majority of the work we do is within the healthcare and wellness sector. Across our offices we have a multidisciplinary team of over 500+ people who collaborate to produce global campaigns that aim to enhance people’s lives – whether that is by empowering patients to understand their treatment options, providing a range of support to carers or educating Healthcare Professionals to make the most effective treatment decisions possible.
We are looking for a Paid Media Executive to join our Manchester based team who, as part of this, will secure a place on our Graduate Programme. We really believe in investing in talent and ensuring people are consistently adding to their experience and skill set – you can read more about the Graduate Programme at our website.
The Paid Media Executive role would see you join our dedicated in-house Media and Performance team and would be ideal, and an excellent opportunity, for someone looking to start their career in digital marketing. This role involves setting up, managing and optimising the paid media campaigns for our clients. You will work with the wider team to devise the best campaigns to exceed client requirements. You will work across all paid media channels to ensure a fully optimised campaign for maximum ROI. You will work as part of a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team and will create engaging ad copy, targeting relevant audiences and analysing key words to ensure that insights are incorporated in activity. On a day to day basis you will be working in a supportive role, with more senior members of your team, to help deliver global campaigns – tasks would range from running accounts, including setting up, running, optimising and analysing paid media campaigns. Our clients work within the pharmaceutical sector, although prior experience in this industry isn’t essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recently graduated with a 2:1 or higher in a relevant degree
- Has a keen interest in paid media
- Display very strong organisational and time management skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be professional, approachable and confident in communicating with all levels of seniority
- Be able to demonstrate instances where they have worked in a team
- Be a proactive person who possesses a keen eye for detail
We'd hope that you're enthusiastic about your career and motivated for a busy and responsible role. We place a great deal of focus on the development of our people, supporting you and providing ample opportunity to advance. We offer two invaluable internal training programmes at Lynx, the #LXAcademy and, as previously mentioned, the Graduate Programme. You can view more information via the blog area of our website.
What we offer:
- ‘Thoughtful Working’ post pandemic – split remote and office-based working (pilot programme)
- 20 days holiday, plus additional 3-day discretionary Christmas shutdown, offered on top of your annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service (with the option to buy more)
- Early Friday finish throughout the year
- Extra early Friday finish during summer months
- Late Monday start during winter months
- Wellness Wednesdays with extended lunch hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
- Season ticket interest-free loans for travel
- #LXAcademy – our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Medicash healthcare benefit
- Enhanced parental return to work scheme
- Office dogs
- In office drink trolley Fridays
- And the best, fully paid for, company parties and socials!
We’re very proud of our heritage and culture so, as a result, you’ll find the Havas Lynx Group is a sociable, friendly environment where personality is important. Take a look at our social media channels for a glimpse of what we get up to via @havaslynxeu on Instagram and Havas Lynx Group on YouTube and Facebook.