What if your expertise could help someone, somewhere, to live a better life?
Helping children living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis to communicate their pain, giving people with psoriasis their confidence back, shocking 2.3 million HCPs into taking action against second heart attacks to proving to the world that eczema isn’t a skin condition.
Havas Lynx Group is a creative communications agency dedicated to changing the way the world does healthcare communications for the better. We are committed to bringing about change. Change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. We work alongside healthcare professionals, patients, carers, and pharmaceutical brands to overcome the complex challenges of modern healthcare. Our work blends strategic insight and deep scientific understanding with creativity and digital innovation, delivering healthcare campaigns and solutions that really make a difference to people’s lives.
We’re a team of over 500+ people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 35 years and an ever-evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
As an SEO Specialist you will lead SEO campaigns and activities from research, analysis, and reports on the clients’ websites, executing this to a high standard and utilising findings to provide recommendations and implement SEO fixes. Ideally, you will have a well-rounded knowledge of SEO, being comfortable completing technical audits, as well as providing content strategies. This role will be suited to someone who can build excellent relationships internally and externally and has the confidence in their capabilities.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Support the Head of Performance and SEO Management team to continually improve the services and processes within the team, proactively making suggestions
- Ensure work is completed to a high client facing standard and meets the brief you have been given, if unsure ask for guidance/support
- Ensure all work is completed to the agreed timescale, if required request additional time/support well ahead of the deadline
- Support the performance team and wider strategy team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis and reporting, providing content development recommendations where appropriate
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding when developing SEO reports by analysing research and providing recommendations ensuring they are suitable for the intended audience
- Oversee the performance of SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Actively develop your knowledge and experience; researching the latest SEO data, particularly in relation to products that are of interest to our clients and suggest improvements where appropriate
- Focus on developing your medical knowledge, incorporating this into your research and analysis
- Generate specific KPIs and create reports based on these
- Build on your knowledge of website architecture, high quality relevant link-building and spam referral filtering
- Develop an understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console and use this knowledge to provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Monitor search trends and identify channel growth opportunities within organic search
- An interest in wider marketing channels such as paid, social and media with an appetite to proactively develop omnichannel approaches for client campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and be proactive in maintaining this knowledge
- Input into devising solutions that fulfil and exceed client briefs
- Be prepared to question client briefs to make sure that the work we are creating is as effective as possible
What we’d like to see from you:
- Must have experience using SEO analytics platforms such as GA and Adobe platforms.
- Comfortable with SEO search software – AHRefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- As comfortable with content as they are with tech
- Someone who wants to learn other channels – eg PPC/performance
What you can expect from us
A supportive and challenging environment in which you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make an impact that matters. We put a huge investment into #LYNXLife and our #LXAcademy internal programmes. It’s a unique initiative that aims to reward hard work, reduce pressures, and ensure that we can all enjoy our time at Lynx. Our strategy is to build capabilities internally and inspire the best talent, so we can continue to deliver on our mission.
You can also expect a whole host of benefits, including:
- Hybrid Working
- 28 days annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service (with the option to buy more, or sell)
- Early Friday finish throughout the year
- Extra early Friday finish during summer months
- Late Monday start during winter months
- Wellness Wednesdays with extended lunch hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
- Season ticket interest free loans for travel
- #LXAcademy – our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Life insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Medicash healthcare benefit
- Enhanced parental return to work scheme
- Fully paid for, company parties and socials!
Get in touch to find out how we can make an impact that matters together.