Media Account Manager
AMP is Havas Lynx Group's dedicated Healthcare Media Agency. It's a year old, fast-paced and rapidly expanding. Ensuring media plays an integral role both within the group and our client base, this role demands someone who will take responsibility for business growth and client outcomes above and beyond that of their individual discipline.
As an Account Manager in AMP, you will be responsible for working with internal and external clients and the AMP team to develop and run media campaigns. This means programmatic, video, social, instream, outstream, brand, mobile, app and more. You will play a key role in driving the growth of our media offering as we look to grow.
- Must have experience of managing media campaigns, working with media planners/buyers etc and running digital campaigns.
- Must be happy working cross multiple clients in a fast-growing team.
- We're a new team with a start-up mentality
- lots of opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Strategy & Planning
• Work with clients to establish clear briefs and timelines
• Work with Search & Media teams to create media plans, supporting rationale that deliver on clients’ objectives
• Create measurable forecasts and projections and actively challenge legacy measurement techniques
• Ensure that the appropriate technology and data is available to track performance against core KPI’s across relevant digital media channels
• Ensure the digital channel approaches follow best practice, are in line with overall strategy and are deliverable
• Testing plans will be a key component of this role, you will work with your Search & Media teams as well as media owners (e.g. Teads, Google, Facebook etc.) to create and deliver ongoing robust testing plans
• Present proposals to clients and create schedules that reflect the agreed plan
• You will be responsible for the financial health of your accounts, proactively identifying and resolving any issues and escalating these to the Client Services Director when appropriate
• Ensure all of your activity is booked onto the system correctly, reconciled within the monthly window, that financial queries are addressed in a timely manner and that financial processes are followed correctly, especially in relation to SOX compliance, plan approval & PO receipt / reconciliation
• If working on an audited client, ensure you understand the process and methodology for benchmarking and work with your manager to collate and deliver all relevant data sets as per agreed deadlines
What we offer
• 20 days holiday (with the option to buy more)
• Extensive Healthcare cover
• #LXAcademy – our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
• Mentor programme
• Season ticket loans for travel
• Seasonal working hours
• Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
• Office dogs
• Drinks Trolley Fridays
• Plus lots, lots more