Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
Havas Lynx Group. We’re a team of around 450 in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever evolving future. Take a look at our social media channels for a glimpse of what we get up to via @havaslynxeu on Instagram and Havas Lynx Group on YouTube and Facebook.
The role of Operations Manager will be the centre of the team – a driven, interested, motivated person who can drive collaboration / relationships and be a positive influence. A true people person who can get on with many different personality types
You will be the day to day contact for the smooth process and delivery of campaigns within an agency. They work closely with each discipline, building relationships to make sure expectations and deadlines are met, from creative brief to final delivery. They work closely with stakeholders to understand the most cost-effective resource for each job.
We are looking for someone with existing operational management experience within a creative agency, someone who has a proven track record of delivering and driving success – where success is gauged both creatively and commercially.
- You will take the time to understand the workings of the team and wider agency in order to prioritise work accordingly - scheduling work effectively rather than rigidly
- You will continually assess current ways of working to improve processes (briefings, reviews, delivery) and driving commercial and creative success
- You will be able to manage a high volume of spinning plates - without spinning! Prioritising based on a need to deliver everything seamlessly throughout the team
- You will have proven financial management skills – from the perspective of finance being a huge part of driving the operational plan, rather than as a separate discipline
- You will be integral to taking SoW’s and ensuring appropriate resourcing
- You will be involved in client status calls where necessary - understanding first-hand how schedules will need to change and supporting the team to make this happen internally
- You will be the owner of 3rd party relationships to 'make things happen,' involving the correct people throughout. This could be on all nature of projects – photoshoots, illustration projects, digital development projects etc.
- You will be a confident communicator – understanding that clear communications and trusted relationships across the agency are key to our success, not shy of an opinion and challenging where appropriate.
What we offer
- 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service (with the option to buy more)
- Extensive Healthcare cover
- #LXAcademy – our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Seasonal working hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
- Office dogs
- Drinks trolley Fridays
- Plus lots, lots more
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx Group, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.