Traffic/Resource Manager - FTC 12 MONTHS
Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
Havas Lynx Group. We’re a team of around 500+ in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever evolving future. Take a look at our social media channels for a glimpse of what we get up to via @havaslynxeu on Instagram and Havas Lynx Group on YouTube and Facebook.
Resource and Traffic Manager is the key internal liaison for the agency, working across internal teams to prioritise and allocate all projects.
This role works closely with Projects and Account Directors, Developers, QA and Testers to ensure the team is adequately resourced with the required time to produce their best work.
Fast paced environment with reactive needs, this role is essential in the day to day running of the agency and essential in the desire to be proactive and focus on future planning.
- Agency background (but does not need to be HealthCare), Digital Project Manager or Traffic/Resource Manager
- Resource planning and management
- Jira ideal or another major scheduling tool
- Veeva (or Salesforce)
- Aptitude with assessing quotes/estimates and judging accurate timings and challenging where necessary
- Strong people management, confident approach
- Organised, multitasking, attention to detail
- Problem solving, negotiation and reaching a compromise while remaining neutral
- Solutions-driven attitude is essential
- Proactive planner thinking ahead of the current day to reduce overload and challenges
- Passionate about delivering the best possible work for our clients but focussed on protecting staff time and agency costs
Role And Responsibilities
- Reviewing all resource requirements
- Advises the senior teams on any skills shortages
- Work with Project teams to prioritise resource requests
- Assign work according to skill and availability, to ensure best-quality output
- Align with Account Directors and Head of Departments to plan the pipeline and avoid resource blocks.
- Chase and scrutinise briefs, ensuring all essential information is complete to enable the team to immediately get started
- Ensure resources are assigned in the correct manner, right people at the right time to get the job done.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings to ensure planned work is organised and team is accountable for their workload
What we offer:
- Hybrid working – split home and office-based working
- #LXAcademy – our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Enhanced parental leave plus one-year return to work benefit
- Medicash healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance
- Full wellbeing programme including organised sports - yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
- Early finish on Friday’s throughout the year plus extra early finish during summer months
- Later start on Monday’s during winter months
- Wellness Wednesdays extended lunch hour to focus on wellbeing
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) plus additional 3-days as part of discretionary Christmas shutdown
- Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service
- Auto-enrolment pension
- On-site financial advisors
- Volunteer opportunities
- Office dogs
- And the best, fully paid for, company parties and socials!
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx Group, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.