Graduate Operations Executive - Manchester (Summer 2022)
Havas Lynx Group are looking for a Graduate Operations Executive to come and join one of our Manchester based agencies!
This is a full-time, permanent role with a Summer 2022 start.
Who we are:
Havas Lynx Group is a fully integrated communications group – with UK offices in Manchester and London. The majority of the work we do is within the healthcare and wellness sector and we are proud winners of prestigious awards for creativity and innovation.
We are happy to be seeking an Operations Executive position to join our Graduate Programme. We really believe in investing in talent and ensuring people are consistently adding to their experience and skill set – you can read more about the Graduate Programme at our website here.
The Operations Executive role:
It’s really important that, as an agency, we deliver work to an exceptional standard. For us, this includes being on top of briefs and deadlines whilst demonstrating a high level of attention to detail – as an Operations Executive, you play a big part in making sure we achieve this.
- You will work with and support the Operations Manager on everyday tasks, you will be expected to work both proactively and reactively as this role can get busy!
- You will be ensuring projects are on track e.g. production time is booked in effectively, briefing happens on time, work is completed to deadline and jobs can be reprioritised when needed.
- Part of keeping projects on track is giving regular updates to the team on Microsoft Teams and in person.
- You can also expect to play a key role in making sure work is quality checked by the right people, budgets are being tracked and working with external suppliers.
The successful candidate will:
- Love being organised, keeping busy and pride themselves on their attention to detail
- Enjoy problem-solving; projects constantly need to be reprioritised and you're the person to do it!
- Have strong communication skills. You will be speaking with everyone, both individually and in a group (around 40 people currently), and will know about every element of every campaign. You will be the go to person for any changes and updates to support the teams projects
- Have recently graduated in a relevant degree. If it isn't relevant, but you have some fantastic experience where you multitasked, spoke to a variety of people and generally kept everything in order - get in touch!
You will become one of over 200 graduates who have joined Havas Lynx Group to commence their careers. We place a great deal of focus on the development of our people, supporting you and providing ample opportunity to progress. We offer two invaluable internal training programmes at Havas Lynx Group, the #LXAcademy and, as previously mentioned, the Graduate Programme. You can view more information via the blog area of our website.
What you get from us:
- Hybrid working – split home and office-based working
- #LXAcademy – our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Full wellbeing programme including organised sports - yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
- Early finish on Friday’s throughout the year plus extra early finish during summer months
- Later start on Monday’s during winter months
- Wellness Wednesdays extended lunch hour to focus on wellbeing
- Enhanced parental leave plus one-year return to work benefit
- Medicash healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) plus additional 3-days as part of discretionary Christmas shutdown
- Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service
- Auto-enrolment pension
- On-site financial advisors
- Volunteer opportunities
- Office dogs
- And the best, fully paid for, company parties and socials!
If you need any reasonable adjustments for your application, please let us know.
We’re very proud of our heritage and culture so, as a result, you’ll find Havas Lynx Group is a sociable, friendly environment where personality is important. Take a look at our social media channels for a glimpse of what we get up to via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.