Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
We are Havas Lynx Group; a team of over 400 people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
The role of Medical Writer will see you play a key role in the Medical team, and overall business unit; you will be relied on heavily on for your scientific knowledge and commercial awareness to guide projects and add significant value.
You will continue to produce outstanding copy across a range of media, including websites, emailers, sales aids, tenders, presentations, events collateral, and disease awareness campaigns, as well as fronting client relations alongside the Client Services team.
We are seeking an experienced medical writer that comes has a robust background in a healthcare communications agency or pharmaceutical company. Having knowledge in oncology, diabetes, HIV and infectious diseases, or dermatology would be advantageous.
- You will work on client brand activity and be the ‘go-to’ writer across a number of clients and therapy areas
- You will produce and edit copy into the correct format for use across various media as appropriate, drawing on your experience to consider the suitability of UX and project flow
- You will work closely with the Client Services team to devise solutions that fulfil and exceed client expectations, and make innovative suggestions
- You will mentor juniors and take overall responsibility for their involvement, actively progressing their personal development
- You will continually expand your excellent knowledge of industry regulations (e.g. the ABPI Code of Practice) and the medical approval processes (Zinc and Veeva)
What we offer
- 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service (with the option to buy more) plus Christmas close
- Healthcare cover
- #LXAcademy – our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Seasonal working hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
- Office dogs
- Drinks trolley Fridays
- Plus lots, lots more
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.