Associate Director Of Medical Writing
As an award-winning integrated communications agency, we are committed to bringing about change in healthcare; change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. Recognised as Healthcare Agency of the year at Cannes, we are continuing to disrupt the status quo in healthcare comms.
We are a team of almost 500+ people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever-evolving future. Take a look at our social media channels for a glimpse of what we get up to via @havaslynxeu on Instagram and Havas Lynx Group on YouTube and Facebook.
Associate Director of Medical Writing you will have a high level of autonomy and will produce appropriately formatted copy which is suitable for use across a range of media. You will work collaboratively with internal teams to add significant value - applying the benefit of your experience to guide projects, ensuring any copy produced by you and your team is appropriate to the brief and of a high quality.
You will work with the Accounts team to front client relations as appropriate, ensuring the Copy function is always represented appropriately. You will be proactive in identifying opportunities to drive new business activity.
You will also mentor team members and take overall responsibility for their involvement, actively progressing their abilities and developing them for greater responsibility.
What we offer:
- Hybrid working – split home and office-based working
- #LXAcademy – our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Enhanced parental leave plus one-year return to work benefit
- Medicash healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance
- Full wellbeing programme including organised sports - yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
- Early finish on Friday’s throughout the year plus extra early finish during summer months
- Later start on Monday’s during winter months
- Wellness Wednesdays extended lunch hour to focus on wellbeing
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) plus additional 3-days as part of discretionary Christmas shutdown
- Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service
- Auto-enrolment pension
- On-site financial advisors
- Volunteer opportunities
- Office dogs
- And the best, fully paid for, company parties and socials!
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.