Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
Apply for this role
What if your expertise could help someone, somewhere, to live a better life?
Helping children living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis to communicate their pain, giving people with psoriasis their confidence back, shocking 2.3 million HCPs into taking action against second heart attacks to proving to the world that eczema isn’t a skin condition.
Havas Lynx Group is a creative communications agency dedicated to changing the way the world does healthcare communications for the better. We are committed to bringing about change. Change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. We work alongside healthcare professionals, patients, carers, and pharmaceutical brands to overcome the complex challenges of modern healthcare. Our work blends strategic insight and deep scientific understanding with creativity and digital innovation, delivering healthcare campaigns and solutions that really make a difference to people’s lives.
An accredited Top 40 ‘UK Great Place to Work’, we’re a team of over 500+ people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 35 years and an ever-evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist will see you supporting the team to resource talent across Creative, Digital, Client Services, Strategy, Shared Services, Operations, Media, and Science in both Manchester & London.
The primary function of this role is to identify and engage the best candidates in the market using direct methods such as LinkedIn, networking, referrals, advertising, and social media, amongst others. You’ll also be joining a successful, sociable team who are incredibly supportive of one another.
This is an important and challenging role. As the global market leader in our industry, we’re dealing with majority of the top ten pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our clients are demanding, and we strive to deliver excellence. To do that, we need the great people.
We’re looking for someone who has previous experience in a similar role, whether that be in an external recruitment agency or in-house. If you had previous experience in our sector, that’s great. If not, no problem. First and foremost, we need someone who has a solid grasp of the tools and strong interpersonal skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and engage the best talent in the market using direct methods such as LinkedIn, networking, internal referrals, advertising, and social media, amongst others
- Initial scoping of candidates to check for suitability against the role, culture fit
- Gaining an understanding of prospective candidate’s requirements
- Creating and nurturing talent pools for future hiring needs
- Gather detailed data pertaining to salary, benefits, and market trends
- Conducting research and market mapping to support the identification of potential candidates
- Joining briefing meetings to understand the needs of hiring managers
- Supporting on projects that feed into the wider recruitment strategy
- Working with the Senior Talent Aquisition manager on supporting hiring projects
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 years experience in a sourcing role where you have successful identified and engaged hard to find talent
- A clear understanding of sourcing techniques and channels (Boolean search, social media etc)
- Previous experience of using applicant tracking systems
- Strong communication and influencing skills to position our company as the employer of choice within our sector and ensure a strong candidate experience
- An ambition to develop a career in recruitment and an enthusiasm to always learn more
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
- An approachable, friendly attitude
- Ideally Creative agency or Marketing recruitment experience
What you can expect from us
A supportive and challenging environment in which you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make an impact that matters. We put a huge investment into #LYNXLife and our #LXAcademy internal programmes. It’s a unique initiative that aims to reward hard work, reduce pressures, and ensure that we can all enjoy our time at Lynx. Our strategy is to build capabilities internally and inspire the best talent, so we can continue to deliver on our mission.
You can also expect a whole host of benefits, including:
- Hybrid Working
- Starting holiday allowance of 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, with increasing allowance connected to length of service
- Option to buy, carry or sell holidays
- Early Friday finish throughout the year
- Seasonal working hours
- Enhanced family leave, pay and return to work benefit scheme
- Extensive L&D support
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Season ticket interest free loans for travel
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Company pension scheme
- Fully compensated company events
- Volunteer days
- Wellbeing programme including sports clubs, discounted gym memberships, free onsite flu vaccinations, extended lunch breaks on Wellness Wednesdays and much more
- +Medicash healthcare benefit
- 24/7 access to a free, confidential and independent Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace nursery benefit
Get in touch to find out how we can make an impact that matters together.