Graduate Research Executive - Summer 2022
Havas Lynx Group are looking for a Graduate Research Executive to come and join one of our Manchester based agencies!
This is a full-time, permanent role with a Summer 2022 start.
Who we are:
Havas Lynx Group is a fully integrated communications group – with UK offices in Manchester and London. The majority of the work we do is within the healthcare and wellness sector and we are proud winners of prestigious awards for creativity and innovation.
We are happy to be seeking a Research Executive to join our Graduate Programme. We really believe in investing in talent and ensuring people are consistently adding to their experience and skill set – you can read more about the Graduate Programme at our website here.
The Research Executive role:
In order to initiate positive change within the healthcare industry, we need to really understand our client’s products and markets – this is where the planning and insights team come in! Within this position, you will have the opportunity to really take ownership of projects and ultimately, inform the brand marketing strategy for our global clients. To do this, you will focus on four key areas – Research and Insights, Creative Collaboration, Strategy Development, and Winning New Business.
- Research and analyse the digital and social landscape– analysis of websites, social media, and data trends
- Conduct category and competitor reviews and deep dive into understanding human behaviour
- Developing reports and presenting findings
- Making recommendations and informing briefs
The successful candidate will:
- Be a recent graduate with a 2:1 degree classification or higher in a Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Marketing/Advertising/Communications, History, Mathematics or similar
- Display a keen interest in brand strategy, human behaviour, insight and creativity
- Be able to demonstrate excellent initiative, lateral thinking and problem solving skills
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and a passion for inspiring others
- Display very strong organisational and time management skills
- Be professional, approachable and confident in sharing their ideas
What we offer:
• ‘Thoughtful Working’ post pandemic – split remote and office-based working (pilot programme)
• 20 days holiday, plus additional 3-day discretionary Christmas shutdown, offered on top of your annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service (with the option to buy more)
• Early Friday finish throughout the year
• Extra early Friday finish during summer months
• Late Monday start during winter months
• Wellness Wednesdays with extended lunch hours
• Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
• Season ticket interest-free loans for travel
• #LXAcademy – our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
• Life insurance
• Company pension
• Medicash healthcare benefit
• Enhanced parental return to work scheme
• Office dogs
• In office drink trolley Fridays
• And the best, fully paid for, company parties and socials!
If you need any reasonable adjustments for your application, please let us know.
We’re very proud of our heritage and culture so, as a result, you’ll find Havas Lynx Group is a sociable, friendly environment where personality is important. Take a look at our social media channels for a glimpse of what we get up to via @havaslynxeu on Instagram and Havas Lynx Group on YouTube and Facebook.