Pride in what we do. In what our work does. In how it changes lives. In making a difference around the world. In making a difference in our neighbourhood. In what we believe. In how we’ve grown. In who we are. And how we stand together.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
We are Havas Lynx Group; a team of over 450 people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 30 years and an ever evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
The role of a Senior Planner will see you apply your strong strategic knowledge and inquisitive nature to shape, inform and support your project’s strategy – using a number of methodologies to ensure this is relevant, distinctive and of a high quality. You will take ownership of your own projects demonstrating a good understanding of the industry and the brand. You will have good relationships with the clients that you work with. You will work collaboratively with all disciplines in your team in order to feed into the briefing process of projects, playing an integral role in your agency, working with your team to develop and implement the overarching strategy which acts as the foundation for your team’s campaign. Your knowledge and experience will be used to support the Senior Planner to mentor Planning Executives in the team, developing their capabilities
- You will proactively ensure a thorough understanding of the brand, product and overarching strategy for the project you are assigned to – ensuring your research is appropriate to the campaign’s direction.
- You will work with the wider team and your Head of Strategy to lead in strategic activity and ensure that the team’s outputs are in line with client expectations.
- You will take responsibility for shaping and delivery of the research and insights for your own projects.
- You will proactively liaise with the relevant Account Handler to identify how research findings will be used to inform campaigns KPIs. You will use this information to plan, conduct and report on activity.
- You will perform competitor analysis reviewing activity, behaviour and data to identify strengths and weaknesses. You will make informed recommendations based on your findings that support the strategy.
- You will develop strong collaborative relationships with Account Handlers and Creatives on your team, in order to push the brief to its full potential
- You will help to grow and utilise the strategic toolkit and have a strong knowledge of the research tools we use in order to support in any research you conduct
- You will proactively work to ensure that for the projects you are involved with, the strategy is considered and adhered to throughout all stages of the project’s life cycle
- You will adapt to working across digital projects, extensive research projects,
brand development and workshops depending on your client’s needs.
What we offer
- 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service (with the option to buy more
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown
- Healthcare cover
- #LXAcademy – our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Seasonal working hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
- Office dogs
- Drinks trolley Fridays
- Plus lots, lots more
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.