Senior Brand Planner -Manchester
What if your expertise could help someone, somewhere, to live a better life?
Helping children living with juvenile idiopathic arthritis to communicate their pain, giving people with psoriasis their confidence back, shocking 2.3 million HCPs into taking action against second heart attacks to proving to the world that eczema isn’t a skin condition.
Havas Lynx Group is a creative communications agency dedicated to changing the way the world does healthcare communications for the better. We are committed to bringing about change. Change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. We work alongside healthcare professionals, patients, carers, and pharmaceutical brands to overcome the complex challenges of modern healthcare. Our work blends strategic insight and deep scientific understanding with creativity and digital innovation, delivering healthcare campaigns and solutions that really make a difference to people’s lives.
We’re a team of over 500+ people in Manchester and London, with a history of over 35 years and an ever-evolving future. You can get a feel for the #LYNXLife via YouTube, #LYNXLife playlist, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Everything this company achieves, every life it saves, every penny it makes, every policy it changes, every award it wins, is down to everyone that works here.
The role of a Senior Planner (brand) will see you apply your strong strategic knowledge and inquisitive nature to shape, inform and support your project’s strategy – using a number of methodologies to ensure this is relevant, distinctive and of a high quality. You will take ownership of your own projects demonstrating a good understanding of the industry and the brand. You will have good relationships with the clients that you work with. You will work collaboratively with all disciplines in your team in order to feed into the briefing process of projects, playing an integral role in your agency, working with your team to develop and implement the overarching strategy which acts as the foundation for your team’s campaign. Your knowledge and experience will be used to support the Senior Planner to mentor Planning Executives in the team, developing their capabilities
What you can expect to be doing:
- You will proactively ensure a thorough understanding of the brand, product and overarching strategy for the project you are assigned to – ensuring your research is appropriate to the campaign’s direction.
- You will work with the wider team and your Head of Strategy to lead in strategic activity and ensure that the team’s outputs are in line with client expectations.
- You will take responsibility for shaping and delivery of the research and insights for your own projects.
- You will proactively liaise with the relevant Account Handler to identify how research findings will be used to inform campaigns KPIs. You will use this information to plan, conduct and report on activity.
- You will perform competitor analysis reviewing activity, behaviour and data to identify strengths and weaknesses. You will make informed recommendations based on your findings that support the strategy.
- You will develop strong collaborative relationships with Account Handlers and Creatives on your team, in order to push the brief to its full potential
- You will help to grow and utilise the strategic toolkit and have a strong knowledge of the research tools we use in order to support in any research you conduct
- You will proactively work to ensure that for the projects you are involved with, the strategy is considered and adhered to throughout all stages of the project’s life cycle
- You will adapt to working across digital projects, extensive research projects, brand development and workshops depending on your client’s needs.
What we’d like to see from you:
- Experience working across global brand strategy in a creative agency setting
- Ideally some healthcare experience
- Experience with line management or mentoring
- Client management experience
What you can expect from us
A supportive and challenging environment in which you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make an impact that matters. We put a huge investment into #LYNXLife and our #LXAcademy internal programmes. It’s a unique initiative that aims to reward hard work, reduce pressures, and ensure that we can all enjoy our time at Lynx. Our strategy is to build capabilities internally and inspire the best talent, so we can continue to deliver on our mission.
You can also expect a whole host of benefits, including:
- Hybrid Working
- 28 days annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance connected to length of service (with the option to buy more, or sell)
- Early Friday finish throughout the year
- Extra early Friday finish during summer months
- Late Monday start during winter months
- Wellness Wednesdays with extended lunch hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club, hiking and more
- Season ticket interest free loans for travel
- #LXAcademy – our huge bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Life insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Medicash healthcare benefit
- Enhanced parental return to work scheme
- Fully paid for, company parties and socials!
Get in touch to find out how we can make an impact that matters together.